Choosing your Reflexology Training


The one word we hear more often than any other from people enquiring about courses is MINEFIELD! 

There are many different Reflexology courses advertised on the internet, and it pays to do some research before choosing which one is right for you.
The Professional Reflexology Association (PR) is the only organisation to Affiliate Schools. These are chosen by the quality of their training only. They do not pay us to carry their advertisements or to affiliate them. This way we can guarantee you totally impartial advice.

All PR Affiliated Schools will give you high-quality training regardless of the qualification level at which they teach.  They all provide the contact training needed to become a competent Reflexologist and PR is the only Association to insist on a classroom-based minimum. PR does not accept members from qualifying from short, fast track or distance learning courses.
Our advice is to avoid these if you want to practice our wonderful Therapy.

 PR Affiliated Schools offer the following routes to quality training:

  1. The Professional Reflexology Practitioner Diploma (PRD)
  2. Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology 
  3. Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.

All these qualifications will enable you to practice, importantly become insured, and give access to Professional Reflexology Association as a full member.

choosing the right course


Professional Reflexology Practitioner Diploma. (PRD)

Reflexology is a hands-on practical therapy. Therefore, you would expect your practical training to be of paramount importance. You may be surprised to know that no other UK qualification gives any guarantee as to the attention to, or the quality of, your practical training.
Developed by Reflexologists with 50 years’ experience in practice and training, with the PRD qualification a minimum of 40% of face to face time with your tutor is required to be spent in developing your practical skills.
With small class sizes and expert contact tuition, all necessary underpinning knowledge is included, with all content being relevant to a professional reflexologist.

Agored Cymru L5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
stipulates a minimum of 160 hours of contact teaching and provides a high theoretical/academic content.

Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology:
This is the most common and widely available Reflexology qualification.

All Professional Reflexology Affiliated schools teach to, and above, the criteria for their chosen qualification
Therefore, training at an Affiliated School guarantees that you will be trained proficiently.
Feel free to call for advice if there is a school at which you want to study 0208 1444 909


Tags: Professional Reflexology, Training Course, Advice

Log in today